Saturday, December 6, 2014

baltimore family photographer - hustedt family

 
^^ I was so amazed to see this pregnant mama walking around in heels. 
Then she reminded me she's a ballroom dancer. So basically it's no biggie :)  ^^

I don't know this family as well as some of the other families I've photographed this fall, but the few times I have met them it's been such a treat. Aren't they a beautiful family?! They've got a little girl on the way. Such a happy time :) If you can't tell, I really enjoyed the fact that big brother was old enough to interact with his little bump of a sister. During most of the maternity/family shoots I've done so far, the older sibling gives me the ca-raziest look when I ask them to kiss mom's belly and they aren't very cooperative. And while little E sure thought I was crazy, he complied, and I can't ask anything more than that :)

So excited for your growing family, Hustedts! I'm especially anxious to hear what name you two decide on for little miss ;) 

Thanks for a beautiful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!